HomeGiving an option to those who have none
Help and volunteer in Ecuador
Discover the NGOs
- Ayudemos a vivirOffers different activities aimed at improving the living conditions of children with disabilities by integrating them into a process of education, listening, health and dietary supervision.
- Fundación sin Barreras - FunsibaWelcome and care for adults with a severe mental handicap. Through art therapy activities, they aim to obtain their independence, and integrate within society.
- Granito de ArenaFights for the educational, social and professional integration of children, teenagers and adults affected by physical, sensory and motor disabilities.
- Rosa Elvira de LeonIts retirement home accommodates around thirty residents in a warm and pleasant environment and offers complete protection: dietary, medical and emotional support.
- Una Luz en tu VidaResponds to the needs of handicapped children and adults of Quero, with relation to physical rehabilitation, special education, psychological therapy, encouragement of general education and discovery, speech therapy, medical assistance, and social aid.
- Clave de SurMusic activities in the working-class neighbourhood of Guasmo Sur, south of Guayaquil.
- Cristo de la CalleCampaigns for the dissemination of the rights of children and adolescents and welcomes children in situations of risk, vulnerability, crisis, threat or violation of their rights.
- Centro Psicopedagógico de CatamayoFreely welcomes disabled children for educational and play activities
- Futuro - Nueva Esperanza - CenturionOffer social and educational activities for the most underprivileged children and youths of San Vicente.
- FPANJEZAn educational and therapeutic monitoring programme for children with disabilities in Zaruma, notably through art therapy.
- Hogar Para TodosFully supports children and teenagers who are victims of violence or have been abandoned and ensures them safety as well as emotional and affective stability.
- Jovenes Para el FuturoMeets the educational needs and ensures the follow-up of underprivileged youths in Ambato in an alternative educational centre.
- Melvin JonesWelcomes people with disabilities, generally from low-income families and offer them the opportunity to follow a tailored academic course, receive therapeutic care and professional education.
- Plan EcuasolAdvancing access to education for the children of north Quito through educational support and cultural outings.
- ADESPOROOrganises professional training workshops, which include personal development and occupational therapy, for young people with a disability, with a view to assist their integration into society.
- Creando FuturoSupports the development of micro enterprises run by housewives, disabled young people and farmers living in rural areas.
- Las MariasSupports women and families who have been victims of domestic violence and organises preventive actions.
- UNISURUNISUR offers businesses and people in the south of Quito support in the implementation of policies of corporate social responsibility
- All NGOs
- Our network in action
Help the NGOs
Get to know Une Option de Plus
- Contact us
- Site map